CE Academic Advising: Dr. Durant
General CE advising information, including what you need to bring to your advising meeting, how to find who your advisor is, and who the CE advisors are, is available on the
CE advising information webpage.
Scheduling an advising appointment if I am your advisor
- Send me an Outlook meeting request.
- I try to accept all requests upon receipt, but may reject requests received within 24 hours of the appointment time.
- Available times are those that both appear in the list below and appear as “tentative” in my availability. Times that are already taken by another student appear as “busy”.
- Note: Some clients may treat “tentative” times as busy and will tell you I’m unavailable during all advising times. You can override and send the invitation regardless, but may get a decline from me if another student has that time.
- Use the option that requires me to confirm the meeting (usually the default).
- Use one of the following meeting titles: “Advising”, “Advising-YourLastName”, or “Advising-YourLastName/Durant”.
- Use the following meeting location: “L339”. (This is my office.)
- Many clients that connect to our Exchange Server work well. Here are some options:
- Windows: Outlook desktop client
- Web: Outlook Web Access using Chrome or Internet Explorer
- iOS: Calendar or Microsoft Outlook app
- Advising appointments start at hh:00, hh:15, hh:30, and hh:45.
- Advising appointments usually last 15 minutes, but you may schedule a 30-minute appointment if you wish.
- In some clients the combo box picks, etc., are only for 30-minute intervals; you need to select the widget and type the minute for 15-minute boundaries and intervals.
- Week 7 Times
- Monday 4/18: 2:15-5:00 PM
- Tuesday 4/19: (no times available)
- Wednesday 4/20: (no times available)
- Thursday 4/21: 9:15-11:30 AM
- Friday 4/22: (no times available)
- Week 8 Times
- Monday 4/25: 2:15-4:00 PM
- Tuesday 4/26: 1:00-2:45 PM
- Wednesday 4/27: (no times available)
- Thursday 4/28: 12:30-1:45 PM
- Friday 4/29: 1:00-2:45 PM
- Week 9 Times
- Monday 5/2: 2:15-4:30 PM
- Tuesday 5/3: 1:00-2:45 PM
- Wednesday 5/4: (no times available)
- Thursday 5/5: 12:30-1:45 PM
- Friday 5/6: 1:00-2:45 PM
- Week 10 Times
- Scheduled in extenuating circumstances only. Please sign up during week 7 through week 9, or contact me for alternate times if necessary.